GOALS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out the objectives of the basketball program as Head Coach
- Fulfill administrative, program coordination, and developmental duties.
- Instruct participants in individual, group and team techniques, tactics, and physical training.
- To implement teaching and coaching philosophies consistent .
- Demonstrated short and long-term organization and management skills.
- Three current recommendations.
- Demonstrated evidence of being a positive role model.
- Clearly defined philosophy for the coaching level applied for.
- Collegiate level experience as player or coach preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and communicate with assistant coaches, student-athletes, parents, other coaches, administrators, and the community as a whole.